Guasha, also known as “coining,” is a natural therapy that has been practiced in traditional East Asian medicine. It can be used during your facial treatment to firm and create a natural glow on your skin.
What are the benefits:
- Relaxes the tension in facial muscles which could generate wrinkles.
- Increases the skin elasticity.
- Helps with blood circulation to rejuvenate your skin.
- Simple and effective technique for anti-aging purposes.
Each quartz guasha has a unique pattern and color. That means they are authentic and 100% natural. There might be cracks and brown dots on the stones. These are the artworks from mother nature.
Material: Rose quartz
Size: length 10.2*width 5.5 cm
Special offer in June
- 10% off on Brightening Facial Jelly
- Additional purchase discount: 30% off Brightening Facial Jelly while purchasing any Juva Skincare product!
- Get a free Rose Quartz Guasha while purchasing Brightening Facial Jelly 60ml for 2 OR 120ml for 1.
Offer valid until 30th June 2020.
- How to use Guasha by illustration
- Reviews (0)
How to use Guasha by illustration
- Prepare adequate amount of Brightening Facial Jelly (size of a quarter) or Brightening Lotion (5-6 pumps) and apply it on face.
- Start from the forehead, scrape your face gently from the center of your eyebrows toward your hairline. Scrape 3-5 times in each area.
- Move to the cheeks, scrape them from the nose and going outwards to your ear. Repeat the same steps on both sides of the cheeks. Scrape 3-5 times in each area.
- Go down to the chin, scrape it along the jawline until the ear. Repeat the same steps on both sides. Gently scrape 3-5 times.
- There could be redness on your skin after the treatment. It usually goes away in 2-4 days. A whole routine may take 5-10 mins. Regularly use it to bring out the radiance of your skin.